Dyno Start, 1-3 Scotland Road, Carnforth LA5 9JY – also has a cycle museum upstairs
Vanilla Bikes, 9-11 New Street, Carnforth LA5 9BX. It also does online sales but not repairs.
The Edge Cycleworks, 2 Chapel Street, Lancaster LA1 1NZ – show your Dynamo membership card and ask about a discount
Halfords, Unit 2, Bulk Road, Lancaster LA1 1DT
Leisure Lakes, 103 Penny Street, Lancaster LA1 1XN – they also do hire bikes
On Yer Bike, Caton Road, Lancaster LA1 3NY
Smalleys, 28-30 Parliament Steet, Lancaster LA1 1DQ – closed Wednesdays and Sundays
Bays Bikes, 231-233 Marine Road Central, Morecambe LA3 1BS – also second-hand bikes
Oggys, 34 Regent Road, Morecambe LA3 1QN – currently mostly closed. Phone 01524 832860.
Lakeland Cycles, 3 Whin Drive, Bolton-le-Sands LA5 8DB – restricted opening hours, usually closed Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, so phone 01524 735465
CYCLE REPAIRS (MOBILE AND FIXED) AND RECONDITIONED BICYCLES
- Colin Stones of Bike Repairs Lancaster specialises in mobile repairs and reconditioned bikes. He comes to you and collects/returns your bike. Telephone 0790 878 2027.
- The Cycle Mechanic specialises in mid to top-end road bikes, based in Caton. You take your bike there by appointment.
- Alex The Bike Man is a mobile mechanic. He travels – by bike and trailer – to the customer and fixes the bike on the spot (where possible). Telephone 07837027096, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Smalleys in Morecambe closed at the beginning of 2018, but Scott Walker now operates a mobile repair service, SW Cycle Services. Telephone 07985 648000.
- For cargo bikes in particular, there is Practical Cycles in Lytham. Contact by email at email@example.com.